SUMMARY OF BC COMMONS LICENSE (Version 1.2)
If you are a BC public post-secondary educational institution, you are permitted:
- to copy the work
- to make derivative works
- to use the work or derivative works only as part of a publicly offered credit or non-credit course or program which is provided by you
- to use any software included in the work to assist you to use any other work only as part of a publicly offered credit or non-credit course or program which is provided by you
Under the following conditions:
- You must ensure that you have obtained all necessary rights for any third party materials that are included in the work.
- You must give the original author credit.
- If you make a derivative work, you must provide a copy to BCcampus for distribution under the terms of the BC Commons License.
- Any re-use or distribution must be on the terms of the BC Commons License.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the Licensor.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Your fair dealing and similar rights are in no way affected.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).