Choose a License
SOL*R resources are released with a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike (CC-BY-SA) intellectual property license. This license remove the barriers to letting others reuse your learning resource, while protecting your intellectual property rights.
The Creative Commons license has the following characteristics:
- Maintain the original developer’s copyright and intellectual property rights, including moral rights.
- Require appropriate attribution be provided to the original developer.
- Allow an online learning resource to be reused free of charge.
- Allow the original learning resource to be copied, distributed, and modified.
- Require derivative works be shared back.
- Allow immediate reuse of learning resources without having to go through a lengthy permission seeking process.
Creative Commons licensed learning resources can only include third party materials if the third party content is also released under a Creative Commons license.
The Creative Commons license allows commercial reuse of a learning resource.
Please contact the SOL*R Support Team if you require further assistance with licensing.